free html hit counter

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Remembering Myself

Aside from the cheapness of drawing tools, the biggest surprise I've found with taking up drawing again is remembering how much of it I used to do. I get lots of "Oh, yeah, now I remember..." moments. Kinda like when you're going through old school papers, and it reminds you of learning something that you've totally forgotten about ever learning at all. My artistic, creative side was something I'd allowed to atrophy without even realizing it enough to miss that part of me.

After expressing my delight with the cheapness of drawing tools, I'm thinking about getting a Wacom tablet and a copy of Alias Sketchbook. Yeah, I know, this was supposed to be a non-computer hobby, but I see a difference between a hobby that uses computers and one that's about computers.

Besides, I'm a geek. Whaddya expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home