free html hit counter

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sigh...

I thought for a blissful day or so that I'd be able to exorcise the last vestiges of VB from my work responsibilities, but alas, it was not to be. It took two solid days of effort to track down the damnable bug that was driving me nuts and most of today to work out a solution. Unfortunately, though, distributing the solution to all our users turned out to be more trouble than just leaving the bug in place for the time being. Oh well....

Got to spend a very pleasant evening with Heather Marie at the park (with dog), a nice dinner, and Barnes & Noble, so at least the day wasn't a total loss.

Found a couple of good books at B&N on design patterns and DHTML and combined numerous discounts and coupons to get almost $15 off. Whoo hoo! Not real page turners for most, I'm sure, but I'm really excited about the patterns book.

Maybe I'll get ambitious and post reviews or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home