free html hit counter

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Cheap Hobbies

I'm taking Dan's advice from a week or two ago and trying to develop some more non-computer-related hobbies, so I've started drawing again.

I used to draw quite a bit when I was younger, but I got away from it around the time I started college. So I'm now making it a point to draw at least a little bit every day. I've also been shopping around for some supplies so I don't have to use a #2 pencil for everything. I've been really surprised by how inexpensive basic drawing supplies are. Of course that makes sense, since they're basically just pencils and erasers and charcoal and such, but I guess I've grown accustomed to the expense involved with computer stuff. Cheap hobbies are cool!

I'm also making plans to go back to Aikido this week for the first time in months, and I'm very much looking forward to getting back to it. I've really, really missed going. So much so that I've had at least one dream a month about doing Aikido all year.  How weird is that, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home