free html hit counter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Night

Well, at least I didn't have to wrestle with Blogger to get my post up tonight. What's really annoying is that Heather Marie didn't have any problem at all last night. I guess we must be on different servers.

History Day was a lot of fun today. There were fewer than three entries in both the two main categories I judged, so at least there wasn't any of the stress that comes from having to pick the top three, just the stress of ranking them.

Which is good, because I've already got stress aplenty from work! We're under a lot of pressure to ship the new version ASAP, and even though I'm sure we can do it, success won't necessarily lessen the pain of the process. We've been "asked" to take only bare minimum vacation time until it's finished, which wouldn't be so bad except for those of us who put off and/or cancelled last year's vacation in order to get it out by the end of the year. Sigh.

So now here I am, posting my blog entry early, then spending an hour or two trying to figure some stuff out before bed so I'll be ready to go with it first thing tomorrow at work. Here's hoping all the extra efforts pay off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home