free html hit counter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Report

We are officially heading into crunch time at work, so I'm trying to rearrange our commute schedule so that I can get to work earlier and stay later for the next few months. That means that I need to get up extra early in the morning, so this is yet another quick blog.

Of course, right at the start of the big pre-release push, I'm going to take off half a day on Thursday to help judge History Day for the museum. Think "science fair" for history. I did it last year, and it was actually pretty fun.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does sound fun. Do they have projects like sending strategic messages over a homemade telegraph or having an all out battle between two molds growing on a piece of bread? :)

2/28/2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

My personal favorite is the erupting volcano project, where they act out Pompeii.

2/28/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

You boys are just silly. Oh, and by the way, Lance, when did I ever say you couldn't borrow Buffy?! Just remember that if you do, and something happens to it, I'll get all slayery on your butt.

2/28/2006 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home