free html hit counter

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Livejournal's Lookin' Good

Well, as much as web design and site administration disinterests me, I think I'm definitely going to have to see about setting up a personal blog at redboar.net. What a pain. I've been trying to post something for 35 solid minutes now, and Blogger only just now managed to actually bring up the post form. I still don't have a clue if it'll actually work or not.

This is a problem, since I'm judging History Day tomorrow for the museum, and I need to be at the Jones Center in Springdale at 7am. That's about 30 minutes earlier than I usually wake up, and I'd really like to go to bed already! :-(

So, another lame post, then off to bed. And I even tried to post early tonight! If it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to use my account over at Live Journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home