free html hit counter

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Widgety

I'm trying out Google's new Blogger Dashboard widget for posting this.  The interface is pretty terse, but I don't need tons of options anyway, and it should be pretty handy for quickie posts like this.  Too bad it arrives just as I begin seriously considering fleeing Blogspot to escape all the dang splog.  I'd also like a blog program that supports tagging, so I'm thinking about getting one of the free (or at least cheap) programs that I can run on Redboar.

Pretty fun weekend so far.  Went to the gym and played racquetball with my father-in-law.  I won, but it wasn't quite as easy to win as I'd expected.

And, finally, thank goodness the Razorbacks finally managed to get a quality road win in the SEC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home