free html hit counter

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Forget Me Blog

Nearly forgot to blog tonight! Heather Marie and I were watching the DVD set of Gilmour Girls that I gave her for Valentine's Day, and we got so totally Gilmoured that blogging was totally out of my mind (which wasn't so bad, really). If I hadn't come in to turn off my desktop, I'm sure I wouldn't have remembered.

I got up this morning and went to the gym today during the bellydance costume workshop Heather was teaching at, then went in to work for a few hours until she was done. The bosses are still stressing about getting the next version done, and they're looking for all sorts of ways to speed up development. Honestly, though, if we could work out some way for them to let us programmers come in and work outside normal hours, we'd be done in no time. I'm at least 100% more productive during nights and weekends than I am 9-5 with all the daily office distractions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home