free html hit counter

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday

Today was a typical long Monday. Work was slow, boring, and filled with hours of tedious stuff, and the second biggest highlight of the evening was a trip to Wal-Mart. The biggest highlight was that we got the kitchen table cleaned off enough to eat supper at it. Yeah, it was that kind of night.

I finished Ireland last night, and it was really good. Now I'm back into Eragon, trying to make my way through it before the movie comes out this summer. I'm actually enjoying The Pragmatic Programmer much more at the moment.

At the moment, I've got the free version of VoodooPad installed on my iBook. It's basically a personal wiki, which is looking pretty handy so far. I'm thinking, though, that I may setup a household wiki on my desktop computer instead, and just use it instead. That'll give me remote access to it, plus Heather Marie can use it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home