free html hit counter

Friday, August 13, 2004

Going Rates

I'm meeting with a guy tomorrow about doing some consulting work for him. Basically I'd be doing the backend database and business logic programming for a web app he's designed. No tight deadlines, strictly nights and weekends kind of stuff. I just really have no clue what the going rate for that sort of thing is around here. NW Arkansas isn't exactly a hotbed of programming consultation, so I don't have any similar projects to draw comparisons to.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or words of wisdom from folks who know about that sort of thing would be appreciated.

Gonna go home and watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Since they've already finished in their timezone, it'll be nice to be able to watch without holding my breath and hoping nothing terrible happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home