free html hit counter

Friday, August 27, 2004

Custom Crack

Geneticists and researchers tell us that in the future it will be possible to make drugs that are genetically customized to particular individuals for both recreational and therapeutic uses, possibly without addiction or harmful side-effects. When that day comes, mine will probably approximate the effects of this.

To sum up: It is a video game...about Star Wars...that uses Legos. That bears repeating, so re-read that sentence and pretend I said it again. If a product could be engineered to stimulate my specific interests in such a way as to be completely irresistable to me, it would look strikingly similar to this. If I didn't already own an Xbox, it's probable I would buy one for this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home