free html hit counter

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wimping Out Tonight

Yeah, that's right, no story today. Heather Marie has been sick for the past two days, and this morning I woke up with a sore throat. Nevertheless, I've been sitting here since I got home at 8:00 trying to formulate a story to go with "magnetic mechanized toy," and I just can't focus long enough to do it. That's a pretty typical pre-cold symptom for me, so I'm hoping that I can go to bed soon and maybe get ahead of it a little.

Health permitting, I'll be back tomorrow with the story that should've been today, and I'll be tacking an extra day onto the end to compensate.

Now, off to sleep....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

For the record, I did get sick, and that totally threw me off the daily story schedule. It's been a while now, and I'm planning to get back on it soon. Stay tuned.

3/09/2007 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home