free html hit counter

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Minute for 2006

My posting has fallen off considerably in the past few months, mostly due to increased time at work, but I figured I ought to at least get one last post in before 2007.

At work, we've finally (more or less) shipped our new product, so hopefully I can get back to mere 40-45 hour weeks soon.

At home, Heather Marie's podcast is still growing strong, and she'll be opening a store on CafePress soon.

At the museum, Heather's in charge of their new podcasts (the first by any museum in Arkansas), which are successful and well-received. Plus, she's moving up to full-time on Jan 1, which will be nice.

Overall, not a bad year. In fact, a pretty good one, I'd say.

So here's to 2006, and hopes for an even better 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home