free html hit counter

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quick Post

So, just as I sat down at 11:00 to write up my post for the day, Heather Marie screamed in frustration. She'd just discovered that Blogger was down and not scheduled to come back up until midnight!

Heather's been doing the blogathon with Lance and me, and this will really mess her up. Of course, she's in much better shape than I am. She'd actually written hers, and only discovered that Blogger was down when she tried to post it. It may have been posted, or at least saved, before the maintenance started. I'm stuck, though, writing this offline and hoping it comes back up in time.

Bummer, too, since I had a really good idea for a post today. :-
Fortunately, it just came back up! In the nick of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home