free html hit counter

Friday, November 03, 2006

Twenty-leven

Since I managed to not post for the entire month of October, I figured I ought to at least post something on my birthday. It's been a pretty good one. I only had to work about 9 hours today, which put me at about 61 hours for the week. Definitely crunch time around the office. Heather Marie made a massage appointment for me, so I got a nice, relaxing hot stone massage.

On the way home, we were talking about how we really still feel like we're in our mid twenties for some reason. Honestly, we aren't sure how our 30s are supposed to feel, but we definitely don't feel like whatever it is.

Since I feel like I'm still in my 20s, I think when people ask I'll just tell them them that I'm twenty-leven. Heck, I figure if Tolkien could invent eleventy, I can use twenty-leven and twenty-twelve. Obviously, the names get awkward after that, so I'll have to come up with something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home