free html hit counter

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Quick Post

I may try to post something a little more lengthy later, but for right now, this is it. It's getting late, I'm helping Heather Marie with some visual aids for her presentation on Wednesday, and I've still got several little projects I'd like to do before bed, so this is just a quickie daily update.

I feel like I made some good progress on household chores today, mostly cleaning in preparation for our company this weekend. Nothing exciting, but fairly productive, I'd say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'm glad I posted something earlier, since it's nearly midnight and I still haven't done the personal projects I wanted to. Oh, well. There's no time limit on them, but the clock is ticking on Heather's presentation, so that'll take priority for the next few days.

4/16/2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home