free html hit counter

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Falling Behind

It's bad enough that my wife has a website, while I still don't, but now my sister-in-law is blogging! Not only that, but Heather Marie is thinking about starting a bellydance podcast! Neither one of them has started programming yet, so I guess I still have an edge, but it's probably just a matter of time.

I guess that means I should get a move on and at least get my personal website done.

Sadly, I also noticed this week that Dan's blog went away, presumably due to inactivity. It's sort of the passing of a generation, since he's the one who first got me to blog. I'll have to see if I can get ahold of him via IM to see what's up.

It was a little frustrating that I couldn't get this posted earlier due to Blogger having problems. Thanks to the end of the blogathon, though, at least I didn't have to stress about it. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

The thing is you have said several times that you want to teach me to program.

4/27/2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That's true. I still can, if you want, I just wasn't sure you'd really be all that interested, which is fine.

4/27/2006 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home