free html hit counter

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Called on Account of Rain

Heather Marie and I had talked earlier this week about going camping tonight, but the forecast was looking bad, so we decided against that. Then yesterday we briefly discussed finishing some yardwork, but the forecast was still calling for rain all day, so instead we just rented some DVDs and made plans for a quiet, snuggly day inside, which sounded wonderful.

Imagine my disappointment when I got up this morning to find a beautiful sunny day! It's not that I was opposed to good weather, I was just really in the mood for a long, rainy day spent indoors with Heather and Magaidh. Fortunately it clouded up and started raining before I even finished breakfast.

Later this afternoon, we tried to take Magaidh for a walk around the block, but it took two tries before we could get more than two houses away between downpours...four tries, if you count the times we didn't even have a chance to get out of the house.

It turned out to be a great, relaxing day after all. We didn't get much done, but we got a lot of good relaxation finished, which was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home