free html hit counter

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Quiet Snowy Day

Today was really pretty. The weather alternated between snow flurries (heavy at times) and partly cloudy sunshive. Occassionally we got both at the same time, which was really neat.

While Heather Marie was at her bellydance class this morning, I went to the gym and did my running. Yesterday and today, I was up to 2 minutes of walking followed by 5 minutes of running for 30 minutes. I'm off tomorrow, then I think it's another step up to 1-5 on Monday, if I recall. I've had to push myself more this week than any other so far, but I suspect it'll be even harder next week. Hangin' in there, though!

Other than our athletic endeavors this morning, we spent the day snuggled up inside watching the snow fall, which was pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home