free html hit counter

Friday, March 24, 2006

Tile Puzzles

Work may be a little bit like one of those sliding tile puzzles next week. We're going to be rearranging desks and furniture to try to make space for some more workspaces. I think we've got some good options outlined, we'll just have to see what works.

I'm also currently in the lead in our office NCAA bracket, although that could change dramatically in the next 27 seconds. We'll see.

In the meantime, I think I may go offline for most of the rest of the weekend, except for blogging. I need to decompress a little, I think, and sitting at a computer doesn't always do that for me. Oddly enough, if I get a chance to just sit and program for an hour or two, it does relax me, rather like a pianist in some ways, but I don't really have anything to code on except work stuff at the moment. Or at least nothing that could occupy me for an hour or so. Maybe I need to start looking for some Sourceforge projects to contribute to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home