free html hit counter

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Looking for Friday

I had another photography class tonight. It was pretty good, although not really directly useful to me. It covered studio lighting, which isn't something I'm likely to ever do much of. The basic discussion of how different lighting techniques behave could be useful, though. The next two classes are on macro photography and wedding photography, but I'm seriously planning to skip those. My camera doesn't have a great macro mode, and I'd rather eat bugs than shoot a wedding. In both cases, though, I might pick up some good general tips, so I'm not ruling it out.

Now I'm about to go get ready for bed, because the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner Friday gets here, and therefore the sooner I get a weekend, which I badly need at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home