free html hit counter

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Late Night

I wound up staying at the office tonight until nearly 9 o'clock. I needed to work a little late anyway, so I just told Heather Marie to pick me up after her bellydance class. As it turned out, we had just enough time to make it home before the heaviest parts of tonights thunderstorms hit, so we didn't have to drive in the hardest rain.

I'm afraid that doesn't leave much time to do anything interesting, though. We pretty much just came home, grabbed a snack, and watched a couple of old movies on Turner Classics before heading to bed.

Nothing terribly exciting at work today. The simple quick stuff I had to work on turned out to be neither as simple nor as quick as expected, but I think I should be able to sort it out pretty fast tomorrow morning. Then I can start on the simple, slow, tedious stuff that I have to do next. And sometime in the next week or so, I need to relocate my desk to make room for more incoming employees. Alas, the days of big desks and plenty of space were short-lived. Now it's back to small desks and cubicle variations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home