free html hit counter

Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF

It's seemed like kind of a long week, although it hasn't been a particularly bad one.

The mouse was captured and disposed of, and we haven't seen any evidence of his relatives yet, so maybe he was a loner. Personally, I'm a fan of the idea of keeping a couple of king snakes in the garage to take care of any unwanted rodentia, but Heather Marie has consistently vetoed it.

Work was slow and frustrating this week. The projects I was working on this week turned out to be a whole lot more complicated than we'd originally expected, so that what was expected to be a quick afternoon of work is now looking more like a week-long trek. No big deal, but frustrating nonetheless. On a purely technical level, I'd estimate that I had to restart Visual Studio for various reasons at least twice a day, not counting the times that were necessary in order to install updated components. I've occassionally toyed with the idea of calculating how much time I spend during an average day compiling or searching code, but frankly, I don't think I want to know.

Hopefully I can get rested up some this weekend so I'll be ready to make next week a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home