free html hit counter

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Picture This

I went with a friend from work to a beginning digital photography class at Walton Arts tonight. It wasn't bad, but it was definitely a beginning class! It wasn't a total waste of time, since I did learn some new terms that I can look up in the index of my camera's manual, but that was about it. It wasn't a bad class at all, really, it just wasn't up to the level that I need. They really almost need two types of beginners' classes: one for beginners who know computers, and one for beginners who don't.

I did join the Photographic Society of Northwest Arkansas, though. The annual membership fee was only a little more than the cost of the class, and I'll get free access to some more classes later in the year, so it's a pretty good deal. In fact, the advanced class and the studio lighting class will probably be more up my alley anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home