free html hit counter

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Short Boring Post

I'm still here, and obviously still alive, although I had my doubts a couple of times this weekend.

We knew our friend Rebecca was coming this past weekend, and that was great. Then our friends Bill and David surprised us, which was great. We all went out to eat Friday night, then came back to our house for karaoke, which was great (well, as great as karaoke can be).

Rebecca and her brother threw a surprised mass birthday party for Heather Marie and me (belated) and several other friends Saturday afternoon, which was great. Then we went to see X-men 3, which was really great (maybe I'll post a review later).

Then I was sick all day Sunday, which was...not so great. I'll spare you the details, other than to say that I'm 54 hours removed from the end of the ordeal and feeling almost entirely recovered, but I expect to still be sore tomorrow morning.

Other than that, it's looking like a pretty quiet week so far, which will be a nice change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home