free html hit counter

Thursday, March 04, 2004

And now a word from our sponsors....

Blogspot isn't free, naturally. Well, it is to me. Less so to you, a reader, since you're subjected to the advertising. I can't really complain, though, because it is tastefully unobtrusive, and it is subsidizing my stream-of-consciousness ramblings.

I figured since the links are appearing in my blog, the least I could do is make sure they're something I won't be embarassed for my friends and family to visit.

Apparently they're all algorithmically selected based on keywords found in my posts and whatever else Google gives weight to. Currently they're mostly lizards things. The two I decided to check out were for Cages by Design and Kitty Critters, and I must say that I approve of them both.

For those of you who have large, cage-dwelling avians, the cages designed by Cages by Design look pretty nice. At least they're the kind of things I wouldn't mind living in if I had to be a bird living in a cage.

I absolutely love the lizard stuff at Kitty Critters, though! Talk about fun! Cute stuff. I may have to get some their stuff sometime.

Thanks for your support guys!

Wow, I feel just like a NASCAR driver thanking his sponsors...only way less cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home